Monday 25 April 2011

Seriously Siblings: Two of a Kind

Today, I am not advertising my own work. I am here to tell you about Seriously Siblings: Two of a Kind.

My new friend on Booksie, (Alain Lee) is currently writing a fantastic mystery novel.

I made him a cover for this story, and unfortuanately it won't show on the site. So, I got his permission and am here to tell you about his work:

Here is the link to the story:  Seriously Siblings: Two of A Kind.

And here is a link to Alain Lee's page:  Alain Lee

Please read the story. It is amazing and I know Alain Lee would appreciate any feedback on his work:)

1 comment:

  1. awww, this looks fantastically AWESOME! I love it so much, this one is undeniably my favorite.

    thanks so much for the design. I REALLY appreciate your time and effort, Lauren dearest
    May God bless you always!

    (again, feels like crying tears of joy)

    :D

    Alain Lee

    ReplyDelete